Ebony Gingham Small Wedge Stud Earrings
This product is currently sold out.
Spin these little wedges outwards once they’re in your lobes for extra drama! Wear these wedges facing inwards or outwards, or upside down! Thanks to our innovative Reversitile ™ design, you can wear all Moe Moe earrings as plain silver too by simply flipping the tile over on the posts...and you can build layered creations that are incredibly unique to you and your style. Add them to your cart and have a play!
- featuring Moe Moe’s own custom black and white gingham print
- sterling silver stud posts and butterfly backs
- makes the perfect layering piece to stack with your other Moe Moe earrings
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- 1.8cm long including hook x 1cm wide
- 0.5 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Gingham is one of those nostalgic prints that brings back so many fond memories for us! Whether it was a tablecloth at your favourite aunty’s house, a dress you wore as a girl, or a picnic blanket that you spent the weekends on with your family...
For Emma; it was the first (and last, haha) dress she ever sewed herself! The Moe Moe studio is often full of gorgeous gingham fabrics because we’re all a little bit obsessed with the griddy goodness that seems to match back with so many other prints, especially stripes! If you love to clash match patterns as much as we do – try mixing your favourite moe moe earrings together. Flip swap and stack to design your own statement earrings thanks to our special REVERSITILE™ system.