Marguerite Bloom Myriam Van Neste Big Tear Drop Earrings
This product is currently sold out.
The Big Tear Drop Earrings are super fresh and super fun! Big wow factor but (VERY) small weight factor... don't be fooled by the size of these danglers, you can comfortably keep them on all day long without even noticing... until someone compliments your eye-catching earrings of course! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Live on the wild side by wearing some big-ness and add some extra oomph to your day!
- featuring a Myriam Van Neste signature floral print that started out as a paper collage; mustard leaves and peachy pink blooms on an off white base
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- aluminium panels are interchangeable with any Moe Moe hook, hoop or stud
- sterling silver short hooks
- 7.6cm long including hook x 4.2cm wide
- 5.7 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Myriam Van Neste - the talent behind Helsinki Mon Amour (@helsinkimonamour) - is an artist and illustrator from Quebec, currently living and working in Vienna, Austria. Formerly trained as a sculptor in Montreal Canada and then Helsinki, Finland; this multifaceted artist obtained her Masters degree in Environmental Art. From year 2016 onwards, Myriam’s focus shifted from sculpture toward illustration, creating a new body of work now including art prints, surface pattern design and mixed media collages. We are honoured to be collaborating with Myriam to bring you exquisite floral earrings with that scandi flair that we love so dearly.