Storylines Miimi and Jiinda Asymmetrical Tab Stud Earrings
This product is currently sold out.
The Asymmetrical Tab Stud Earrings are for the fashion forward, the early adopters, and the SERIOUSLY cool. We’ve had constant requests to release some mismatched earring designs, and we absolutely loved coming up with some Moe-rific shape combinations. These big guys will start some glorious conversations about how awe-inspiring stylish you are!
- featuring art from original Miimi and Jiinda work titled Jaanymili from the Miimi and Jiinda Storylines range: Dreaming stories express our deep connection to Gumbaynggir country and all its elements, these stories represent our Aboriginal culture and keep it alive and thriving today!
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- circle disc panels are shiny mirrored gold
- sterling stud posts and butterfly backs
- 6.3cm long including hook x 2.2 cm wide
- 3.4 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Moe Moe Design is extremely is honoured to have had the opportunity to collaborate with Miiimi & Jiinda, a new Australian Art business, founded by Aboriginal mother and daughter, Lauren Jarrett and Melissa Greenwood. Their venture was established to not only create beautiful sacred artworks sharing their rich cultural history, but to also implement change by creating national projects. Launched on Instagram in late 2018, Miimi & Jiinda’s traditional and contemporary Aboriginal artworks and hand-woven baskets have won fans all over Australia. Known for their bright and distinctive style, Miimi & Jiinda creations tell visual stories about country and kin from the oldest surviving culture in the world.
Artist Portrait by Barefoot Wandering Photography